MCC & ASSOCIATES
I am an experienced, licensed clinician who helps clients address a range of issues and struggles that diminish quality of life and impact core elements of identity: personal, interpersonal, familial, professional, sexual and spiritual.
“The wound is the place where Light enters you.” — Rumi
I approach psychotherapy as the study and mastery of the SELF. I see myself as partnering the individual on their journey through self-discovery and self-healing. I propose that the stages of self-exploration are three:
First is becoming the OBSERVER and the TELLER of your story;
Second is FEELING your story deeply and DECLUTTERING it of rigid and restricting beliefs, fears, and trauma;
Third, and lastly, culminates in you becoming awake, aware, and expanding into your NEW SELF, wherein I partner you in rewriting your NEW STORY and help you move it into action.
I provide short and long-term treatment. Teletherapy (see below) and sessions in Spanish are also available.
2. Milken Institute 2019 Global Conference, Psychedelics: Mind-Enhancing Methods to Well-Being . The entire video can be found here. Here are the participants:
- Matthew Johnson, Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Robin Carhart-Harris, Head of Psychedelic Research, Centre for Psychedelic Research, Department of Brain Sciences, Imperial College London
- Ayelet Waldman, Author, ” A Really Good Day: How Microdosing Made a Mega Difference in My Mood, My Marriage, and My Life”
- Christian Angermayer, Founder, Apeiron Investment Group
3. Ted Talks on Psychedelic Research and Therapy:
4. Reasons Psychotherapists Should Learn About Psychedelics and other resources: